What We Do
At Rapid Production Marketing we tackle each project on a case-by-case basis to determine where and how to start. It's all based upon one over-riding premise: It must maximize Return-On-Investment
Website & SEO
- Create the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and ensure the adoption of relevant social media techniques into the company culture.
- Identify revenue opportunities.
- Direct all social media tool integration.
- Coordinate the planning of social media campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization across the company’s portfolio.
- Source and manage relationships with social monitoring and platform partners to support and develop commercial opportunities.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure social media tools (for ex. FB connect, Sharing buttons) were kept up to date and provide employee training.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activites including online advocacy, editorial, outreach efforts & promotions
- Act as the advocate of social media integration within the Company, influencing overall site and business strategies.
- Provide benchmarks and analyzed data provided by the Social Media Team, to inform company-wide decision-making and commercial campaign targets are met.
- Regularly provide insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Monitor and comment on trends in social media trends and application.
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments.