As we have worked with various companies on their social media campaigns one of the persistent problems that companies have had issues with is that their current employees do NOT always show up on their LinkedIn Company page.
Part of this relates to employees that created profiles before the company page was created or they have not chosen your company from the auto generated drop down menu when they input your company into their profile.
In order for your LinkedIn employees profiles to be LinkedIn with your Company Listing you have to have your employees edit their personal profile. Have them follow these simple steps to update their profile.
- Login into your LinkedIn account.
- Click on 'Edit My Profile' link in the left hand column of the page.
- Find the 'Edit' link next to your 'Current' employment you wish to edit.
- Click 'Edit' and then click on 'Change Company' erase the name completely from this field.
- Then slowly start typing in your company into the same field. As you do this a drop down of available companies on LinkedIn should appear.
- Choose your company from the drop down be selecting it with your mouse.
- Then click "Update"
Voilà! Now they appear on your Company Profile page!
You can learn more about LinkedIn company features here at Squidoo's "Guide to LinkedIn Company Profiles. That's where the above set of bullet points originated ;-)
Original Artwork by fellow member Nathan Stephens